Navigation display AXIOM 9 RV 3D RV-100, acting as a chartplotter, supports C-MAP 4D, Navionics+, Navionics charts Platinum+, LightHouse. C-MAP and Navionics mapping systems are designed for small fleet and are compatible with all Raymarine displays. They provide:
- fast creation of seamless maps of the selected water area with maximum detail;
- information about the surface and underwater situation in the selected region, indicating depths, high and low tides, currents, shoals, ports, lighthouses, buoys, leading marks and other means of navigation equipment, both coastal and floating;
- high-quality image in color: depth maps are displayed in shades with delineation of contours and navigation equipment is depicted in strong colors and contours;
- the ability to change the scale without losing quality.
- The radar function is performed by the built-in 72-channel GPS/GLONASS satellite navigation system receiver, providing:
- high accuracy of geolocation with a refresh rate of 10 Hz;
- route calculation;
- monitoring compliance with the route and correcting deviations;
- route record.
Transom transducer RV-100 emits sound signals towards the bottom and receives reflected signals from the bottom, flora and fauna of the underwater world, as well as sunken objects. The RV-100 transducer operates with a side view to the right and left of 90.5 m. In one frame, the transducer combines CHIRP (Fishfinder, DownVision, SideVision) and RealVision 3D, which allows you to:
- find shoals of fish or individuals, display them in 3D in real time;
- determine the structure of the bottom, revealing shallows;
- show the structure of the bottom in three-dimensional space;
- detect sunken obstacles – shipwrecks and snags.
Raymarine display cost AXIOM 9 RV 3D RV-100 is specified taking into account the built-in GPS/GLONASS receiver and transom transducer RV-100 with CHIRP and 3D technologies.
Features of AXIOM 9 Touch with integrated RealVision 3D Sonar and RV-100 Transducer
NMEA 0183 is a combined electrical and data specification for communication between marine electronics such as echo sounder, sonars, anemometer, gyrocompass, autopilot, GPS receivers and many other types of instruments.
Raymarine Axiom with Billy Mcdonald
Showing off Axiom chartplotter's features - configuration, split screen and more
Raymarine Axiom 9" RV100 3d fishfinder scanning at Sandy Point State Park in Cheasapeake Bay 1,4
Long demonstration of various fishfinding results scanned with Axiom 9 RV-100 transducer
Burke Lake fish 3D sonar images by Raymarine Axiom 9" RV100 3d transducer
Demo of precise and fast RV-100 transducer
Raymarine AXIOM 9 by Reviewmarine
No posts found