To ensure the safety of navigation, the crew must have comprehensive information about the situation in the water area at your location, both below and above the waterline. Complete data for situational analysis is a guarantee of successful fishing.
All this information, including the graphical version, will be provided by the multifunctional ship display AXIOM 7 with Navionics+ Small Download chart .
- Operational GPS/GLONASS receiver with 72 channels at a frequency of 10 Hz (updating 10 times per second) accurately detects the change in location and displays it on the screen, allowing you to precisely control the movement along the route.
- Radar settings are displayed in real time.
- Waypoints, routes and Axiom maps can be synchronized with Navionics+ mobile apps.
- Navionics+ charts contain information about guaranteed depths, leading marks, anchorages, hazards and other important navigational information.
- Navionics+ cartography provides convenient seamless technology, ease of management and use, precise visual depiction on the chartplotter screen.
Axiom marine computers are based on an extensible platform. They are compatible with all Raymarine navigation accessories and equipment. You can buy additional tools for MFD Axiom 7 with Navionics+ Small Download Chart: a radar, thermal imaging camera, autopilot and other peripherals.
Features of AXIOM 7 Touch with Navionics+ Small Download Chart
NMEA 0183 is a combined electrical and data specification for communication between marine electronics such as echo sounder, sonars, anemometer, gyrocompass, autopilot, GPS receivers and many other types of instruments.
Raymarine AXIOM 7 by ReviewMarine
No posts found