NMEA 0183 is a combined electrical and data specification for communication between marine electronics such as echo sounder, sonars, anemometer, gyrocompass, autopilot, GPS receivers and many other types of instruments.
Raymarine AXIOM 7 DV with powerful 600 W sonar and DownVision sonar for underwater exploration is not a simple chartplotter, but a full-fledged marine display that successfully performs the following tasks:
- calculates and lays a route on the map indicating waypoints, ports, tides and currents with related information;
- quickly determines the location of the vessel in real time to monitor compliance with the route;
- promptly displays seamless maps with the required information;
- records in real time the path of the vessel;
- explores and displays a bottom topography map with parameters;
- explores and shows the underwater space with high detail;
- detects the accumulation of fish or individual individuals.
Only the features provided by the built-in sonars are listed. Basic characteristics and capabilities are preserved. This is a powerful quad-core processor that allows you to quickly issue commands and receive feedback through anti-glare multi-touch.
LightHouse 3 operating system is rich with features and supports the best C-MAP and Navionics cartography in addition to its own maps.
It remains possible to control the display remotely via a smartphone using the appropriate applications.
You can buy the AXIOM 7 DV marine display and expand its capabilities over time, thanks to its open platform. All Raymarine navigation instruments and equipment are compatible with it.
Introducing the Raymarine Axiom Multifunction Display
Powerful, intuitive, revolutionary - Axiom charplotters are the best choice for it's price if you want to enjoy reliable and safe navigation or productive fishing
Raymarine launch all new Axiom 7, Axiom 9 and Axiom 12 DV and RV MFDs
A lot of choice, a lot of features - overview of all the Axiom line
Zooming in DownVision sonar with the Raymarine Axiom featuring James McGowan with Raymarine
Demonstration of robust DownVision sonar using multitouch screen of Axiom chartplotter
Raymarine Axiom 7 DV Chart DownVision & High Chirp Sonar
Small review of the chartplotter with additional information
Articles about AXIOM 7 Touch with integrated 600 W Sonar and DownVision
AXIOM 7 REVIEW by FishFindersTech
Raymarine Axiom 7 Review by OneFish
Raymarine Axiom Review by Boats.com
No posts found