LightHouse 3 operating system and high performance of AXIOM 7 DV CPT-S display’s processor allow you to comfortably work with a transducer, displaying seamless underwater maps, including information about the bottom topography and fish gathering areas at depths up to 274 meters.
Marine Display AXIOM 7 DV CPT-S performs the following functions:
- built-in 72-channel GPS/GLONASS satellite navigation system receiver with a refresh rate of 10 Hz locates the vessel with high accuracy;
- the data is used to calculate the route;
- frequent data updates allow you to monitor compliance with the route and correct the deviation.
- research and display on the screen of the bottom relief with the definition of structure and depths;
- search for fish and detailed display of fish schools and single fishes with high detail;
- the transducer allows you to explore the underwater space at depths up to 900 feet.
- fast rendering of seamless maps in C-MAP, Navionics and Lighthouse cartography;
- indication on the map of the waypoints of the selected route, ports, lighthouses, shoals, tides, currents with related information.
It is possible to record the passage along the route in real time. The operating system has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth applications that allow you to control the display from your smartphone.
To compensate for the deadrise of the ship's hull, the transducer CPT-S has a 20° radiating element preset angle, which eliminates image distortion in pitching conditions. The built-in gyro stabilizer performs the same function.
When you buy the navigation display AXIOM 7 DV CPT-S you get 600 W and DownVision built-in sonars and echo sounder transducer in one package.
Features of AXIOM 7 Touch with integrated 600 W Sonar and DownVision and CPT-S Transducer
NMEA 0183 is a combined electrical and data specification for communication between marine electronics such as echo sounder, sonars, anemometer, gyrocompass, autopilot, GPS receivers and many other types of instruments.
Axiom Transducers Technology
Elaborate explanation of Axiom transducers technological advancements by Raymarine product manager
Raymarine Downvision Best DownVision Shots
Great visual journey deep under the boat - showing off DownVision capabilities
Introducing the Raymarine Axiom Multifunction Display
Multifunctional display of Axiom immediately conquered fishermen, yachtsmen and all boat lovers in general with it's comfortable interface and easy control
Zooming in DownVision sonar with the Raymarine Axiom featuring James McGowan with Raymarine
More information of what's underneath is available now thanks to DownVision technology, developed by Raymarine
AXIOM 7 REVIEW by FishFindersTech
Raymarine Axiom 7 Review by OneFish
Raymarine Axiom Review by Boats.com
No posts found