NMEA 0183 is a combined electrical and data specification for communication between marine electronics such as echo sounder, sonars, anemometer, gyrocompass, autopilot, GPS receivers and many other types of instruments.
Marine chartplotter Raymarine AXIOM+ 12 RV is designed for use in difficult and even adverse conditions of sea navigation. Most of the display functions are designed to ensure the safety of navigation, ease of input and output of information:
- input of information (commands to the processor) is performed by pressing a finger on the screen icons;
- the impact-resistant screen has a nano-coating that protects against stains from water, oil and other contaminants, which is especially important in bad weather;
- microSD memory card saves information and sonar data, quickly loads navigation maps;
- the best formats of electronic cartography Navionics+ and C-Map are supported today;
- viewing angle from 4 sides - 88%;
- 4-channel sonar power to support 600W RealVision 3D sonar, as well as CHIRP sonar technology: high frequency, SideVision and DownVision, which provide unsurpassed realistic images of underwater space;
- CHIRP Wide Spectrum sonar provides the most realistic image of the underwater space and aims at fish schools by transmitting data at 60 different frequencies;
- precise positioning of the ship is provided by a new generation of high-performance GPS/GNSS with 4 times increased sensitivity.
You can easily master the intuitive LightHouse 3 operating system and customize it to your needs and preferences. It is equally convenient to work with graphs and maps in any natural light - just set the day/night mode.
The screen brightness of 1800 nits and the ability to adjust colors add realism to the picture of the underwater world and allow you to display maps and charts in the desired palette.
The AXIOM+ 12 RV is available with an optional extension - all Raymarine navigation equipment is compatible with the display’s platform.
How to use Raymarine Axiom RealVision 3D sonar featuring James McGowan with Raymarine
Raymarine Axiom RealVision 3D - showcasing the sea bottom sonar and looking for fish on touchscreen
Articles about AXIOM+ 12 with Integrated RealVision 3D Sonar
Axiom 12 multi-function display review by Fishing World
RAYMARINE AXIOM PRO RVX 12 by Hooked Up Magazine
No posts found