Why did RIBs gain widespread acceptance so quickly? Why do most yachtsmen use a rigid inflatable boat as a tender? Consider the features of boats with a rigid hull, V-shaped keel and inflatable sides using the Gibsy E 290 as an example.
1. Smooth and hard bottom glides better, increasing speed and comfort on board.
2. Rigid hull and keel cut the wave better, which improves seaworthiness.
3. The solid deck does not bend and does not spring underfoot even during fishing or hunting activities in the water or when boarding a dinghy.
4. There is no danger that the hook, other fishing or hunting tackle can damage the floor. Even if this happens, it will not affect the safety of passengers in any way.
5. Safety is higher than on an inflatable boat. In addition to the three air chambers located in the sides, the rigid body of the Gibsy E 290 is floating. Therefore, the boat has a huge margin of unsinkability.
6. The bottom of the dinghy is also difficult to damage when hitting a snag or landing on a sandbank or stones. The GRP hull and fiberglass keel have a large margin of safety.
7. High mechanical rigidity, since the hull is a one-piece structure equipped with a rigid keel. This eliminates yaw on the wave, ensures the stability of the set course.
8. Due to its lightness, the Gibsy E 290 has a low draft, so you can get close to the shore and not be afraid of shallows.
9. The low weight of the boat also makes it possible to plane confidently with a low power motor, even with a full load.
If you have not yet chosen a reliable boat for boating at high speeds, for fishing or hunting, if you need a safe, reliable tender, buy the Gibsy E 290, comfortable and maneuverable.
No posts found