The advantages of rigid inflatable boats were quickly appreciated by everyone involved in boating or yachting. Yachtsmen purchased them as a spectacular, high-performance and reliable tender, fishermen - for catching fish far from the coast, hunters - for hunting waterfowl in the reeds in shallow creeks, boat lovers - for gliding in coastal waters.
The Dinghy Gibsy ALU 270 also satisfies the needs of numerous categories of water activities enthusiasts.
1. The owners of this model can safely conquer coastal waters - the boat has category C in the CE system.
2. The hard floor eliminates the effect of a trampoline and vibration when landing, disembarking or dur to recoil from a shot, allows you to actively move while fishing, has a non-slip coating.
3. Inflatable boards prevent the hull of the yacht from taking damage during mooring, acting as a fender.
4. The combination of three independent inflatable chambers and a floating hull guarantees a high margin of unsinkability of the Gibsy ALU 270.
5. Rigid hull is made of aluminum magnesium alloy, sides are made of PVC thermo welded fabric. These are waterproof materials that are resistant to wear, UV rays and temperature changes.
6. Lightweight and smooth rigid hull with well-designed contours provides a perfect glide, which allows you to quickly develop high speed for planing.
7. The lightness of the whole boat ensures stable planing even with a low power motor - 6 HP is recommended for the Gibsy ALU 270, with low fuel consumption.
8. With perfect glide and high speed, the boat is obedient and provides course stability, quickly rebuilding during maneuvers and tight turns.
The material from which the case is made holds up against snags and seashore stones. Due to the shallow draft, you can come close to the shore without being afraid of shallows. Even if you manage to run aground, you can easily move the boat - its weight is only 41 kg.
Whether you are diving, fishing, water hunting or sailing, buy the Gibsy ALU 270 and it will serve you well no matter why the sea expanse appeals to you.
No posts found