Each series of Gibsy dinghies has an exceptional feature so that everyone can choose a boat for their needs. The F Series, introduced in 2022, differs from the D Series by using a denser polyester fabric.
In all series Gibsy provides you the following features:
1. Quite a big size range of boats depending on the dimensions, the number of passengers carried, the smoothness of the chambers and their diameter change. The presented Gibsy F 230 boat has dimensions of 2.3x1.37m, is designed to carry 2 people, has three air chambers, which ensures the safety of people onboard even if one or two chambers are damaged. The body tube diameter (36 cm) requires sufficient rigidity after full inflation.
2. For the manufacture of high-quality waterproof and other materials:
- series F - a fabric of polyester fibers with a density of 1100 den (0.9 mm), covered with secondary layers of PVC;
- marine plywood for a rigid transom - a multi-layer material with bakelite impregnation, which has high water resistance and strength;
- flexible wide high-strength PVC tape for the fender along the entire contour to protect the hull when mooring.
3. A motor mount and a special plate are placed on the rigid transom to securely mount the outboard.
4. The package includes a couple of kits, in the F series they are full-sized with fastenings provided for them on the sides of the hull.
Inflatable boat Gibsy F 230 is easily transported both inflated and folded. The slatted floor does not need to be removed either when it is folded or when transported in the inflated state. Assembly after inflation is limited to installing the seat and attaching the outboard motor. An inflated boat can be transported on the roof of vehicles, or a yacht’s stern. When assembled, it is placed in a special bag, and then in the trunk of a car or a box on a ship.
The cost of Gibsy F 230 is indicated without the motor; you need to buy it separately.
Features of Dinghy Gibsy model F 230
No posts found