Inflatable boat Gibsy D 200 with a slatted floor is designed for those who seek safety in navigation. In its production the highest quality waterproof materials, new technologies and successful design solutions were used.
1. 0.7 mm (1000 denier) polyester fabric with two layers of PVC coating for the body:
- provides dimensional stability;
- guarantees high tensile and tear strength;
- has water-repellent properties.
2. Marine plywood for the transom plate on which the outboard motor is fixed:
- moisture resistant due to the impregnation of layers with Bakelite;
- strong thanks to multilayeredness, and each layer has a different direction of fibers.
3. All-round fender made of flexible PVC:
- protects sides during mooring;
- hit-resistant against solid objects;
- provides strong fastening on the sides.
4. Divided buoyancy chambers and slatted floor:
- three internal air chambers of the body create a large margin of safety if one of them is damaged;
- the diameter of the chambers allows you to have sufficient rigidity when fully inflated;
Since the boat weighs 23 kg and has dimensions of 2.00x1.31 m, it is convenient to carry it packed in a special bag. In this form, it fits perfectly into the cockpit locker or car trunk.
If you don't like to mess around with assembling boats, buy a Dinghy Gibsy D 200 and all you have to do is pump up the hull and floor, install the seat and mount the motor.
No posts found