When used correctly, the dinghy Gibsy M 320 provides safe navigation in coastal waters due to the design features, its sufficient mechanical rigidity and high-quality materials that are used to manufacture all models of this line.
1. The rigidity of the high pressure inflatable floor is not inferior to that of wood. It does not cave or spring during boating activities or when boarding the boat. A passenger, fisherman or hunter can stand as reliably on this floor as on a wooden one.
2. The high pressure inflatable floor is inflated into the spacer of the hull chambers, thereby increasing the overall rigidity of the structure. When dismantling, you can leave it in and put the deflated boat into a bag directly with it. The dimensions of such a large boat (3.20x1.52) when folded allow it to be placed in the trunk of a car or in the locker of a yacht.
3. A rigid transom also maintains the mechanical rigidity of the boat - it is made of waterproof and durable marine plywood that won't rot or mold.
4. The boat has 5 non-communicating buoyancy chambers: two floor chambers and three hull chambers. This ensures the safety of the lives of 4-5 passengers (such is the carrying capacity of the boat) even if one or two chambers are damaged.
5. A special 3D textile is used for the body and bottom: a layer of PVC is glued on each side to a layer of polyester with a special weave of fibers. Such a fabric is immune to deformation (stretching or tearing), and even under high pressure it does not wear out under standard operating conditions. It withstands temperature extremes, is resistant to ultraviolet rays, does not rot or mold.
6. To prevent abrasion or damage to the sides of the boat when mooring to a pier or a vessel, a fender made of a wide and thick flexible PVC tape is laid along its hull.
When inflated, the boat can be transported on the roof of a car or motorhome, on the transom or deck of a yacht.
The dimensions of the boat, the high level of structural rigidity and the presence of a keel-shaped bottom allow the use of a more powerful motor: the recommended power is 10 hp. Even with improved gliding and maneuverability, the increased speed of the keel-shaped bottom ensures course stability.
Buy the Dinghy Gibsy M 320 if you'd rather spend more time on water rather than assembling the boat.
Features of Dinghy Gibsy model M 320
No posts found