The role of the floor in boats of the M series is performed by a high-pressure air-mat, while the bottom takes on a keel-shaped form. This form and technology gives Gibsy M 185 the following advantages:
1. The rigidity of a high pressure floor is comparable to that of plywood flooring, it does not spring or sag when loaded, but it is much lighter than wood.
2. The floor expands into the spacer of the hull chambers when pumped, which adds rigidity to the whole structure - high rigidity means excellent glide, maneuverability and speed.
3. Keel-shaped bottom improves maneuverability and keeps you on course.
4. High-pressure air-mat, among other functions, becomes an additional, third buoyancy chamber, which guarantees the safety of passengers if one or even two chambers are damaged, which is almost impossible.
5. Incredibly easy to mount and dismantle the boat - the electric pump does everything for you, and you just have to install the seat and attach the engine. When dismantling, the reverse process is necessary: remove the motor and seat, deflate the chambers. The floor doesn’t have to be pulled out of the boat, you can put everything together in a bag and fit it in the trunk or box on the transom.
A boat of this size and weight, even when inflated, can be transported on the roof of a car, on a transom, or suspended on the stern of a yacht.
All models of the M series are made using the best materials that do not absorb or let moisture through: UV-resistant 3D polyester fabric with PVC layers on both sides, bakelite-impregnated multi-layer marine plywood for a rigid transom, flexible PVC tape as a fender.
Buy the Dinghy Gibsy M 185 for use on a yacht as a tender, for cruising or fishing offshore in sheltered waters.
Features of Dinghy Gibsy model M 185
No posts found