Soft inflatable PVC protection for berths ensures the safety of mooring for people, and also eliminates damage to both the quay wall and the vessel. It is easy to install and has the following features:
- mounted with bolts through special holes in the horizontal and vertical planes;
- is an effective shock absorber;
- reduces the amplitude of the ship's oscillations when in contact with the berth;
- reduces the impact force when the boat touches the pontoon;
- has a long service life, since polyvinyl chloride is a very durable material, resistant to mechanical and atmospheric;
- PVC does not lend itself to mold and rot, algae and other marine flora do not grow through it.
The proposed version of the inflatable berth protection can be perfectly combined in height with a fender of a different size. Larger soft inflatable PVC protection can be bent to any angle. This makes it possible to select the required number of elements for arranging a pontoon of any configuration, securing mooring from the bow, sides or transom.
You can also buy inflatable wharves protection 50 x 12 x 7 cm from GFN to combine it with other larger protection elements.
Features of Inflatable Wharves Protection 50 x 12 x 7 cm
No posts found