During mooring maneuvers, no people, no ship, no wharf should be damaged. Gibellato Forniture Nautiche, a leader in marine equipment, knows how to achieve this, offering a wide range of protection for yachts when mooring. The entire system as a whole provides the protection of sides, stern and the bow of a boat.
Let's start our acquaintance with this extensive complex with the main option - mooring protection, which facilitates maneuvers during mooring and unmooring, as well as:
- facilitates boarding and disembarkation of people, since the stern is placed exactly opposite the berth during mooring;
- eliminates the risk of people falling overboard between the vessel and the berth;
- provides protection of the boat and the berth itself from damage during maneuvers;
- additionally protects the stern from impacts due to airtight buffer chambers;
- equally effective for sailboats and motor vessels;
- effective even in strong currents and winds.
Mooring protection is made of materials that provide a long service life and do not deform, do not collapse from temperature changes, sea salt, water, ultraviolet radiation and mechanical stress.
The main parts are made of EPDM synthetic rubber, a material with high impact resistance, excellent cushioning properties.
Anodized aluminum fittings resist corrosion.
All fittings are made of AISI 316 stainless steel, with a selection of anodes that provide protection against galvanic corrosion.
Buy ivory colored mooring protection for floating and solid berths from the marine experts at Gibellato Forniture Nautiche.
Features of Mooring Protection
No posts found