During mooring maneuvers, no people, no ship, no wharf should be damaged. Gibellato Forniture Nautiche, a leader in marine equipment, knows how to achieve this, offering a wide range of protection for yachts when mooring. The entire system as a whole provides the protection of sides, stern and the bow of a boat.
Let's start our acquaintance with this extensive complex with the main option - mooring protection, which facilitates maneuvers during mooring and unmooring, as well as:
- facilitates boarding and disembarkation of people, since the stern is placed exactly opposite the berth during mooring;
- eliminates the risk of people falling overboard between the vessel and the berth;
- provides protection of the boat and the berth itself from damage during maneuvers;
- additionally protects the stern from impacts due to airtight buffer chambers;
- equally effective for sailboats and motor vessels;
- effective even in strong currents and winds.
Mooring protection is made of materials that provide a long service life and do not deform, do not collapse from temperature changes, sea salt, water, ultraviolet radiation and mechanical stress.
The main parts are made of EPDM synthetic rubber, a material with high impact resistance, excellent cushioning properties.
Anodized aluminum fittings resist corrosion.
All fittings are made of AISI 316 stainless steel, with a selection of anodes that provide protection against galvanic corrosion.
Buy ivory colored mooring protection for floating and solid berths from the marine experts at Gibellato Forniture Nautiche.
No posts found