This spare fender for installation in the corners of the berth in the form of a rotating wheel is sold without a bracket. Dock wheel has the following features and benefits:
- molded wheel with one-piece shell;
- cast stiffening ribs almost over the entire surface;
- reliably protects the berth and the vessel from impacts and damages;
- the contact of the vessel during mooring is tangential to the rotating dock wheel, which reduces the impact force;
- shape and stiffening ribs provide the necessary cushioning during contact;
- shock-absorbing effect additionally reduces the force of impact.
As a result, when mooring, the ship does not contact the berth, but only slides along the circle of the wheels.
For their manufacture, a polymer material is used, which has a long service life. It withstands significant mechanical stress without damage. Due to the dense structure, it is not covered with mold and fungus, and does not germinate with algae. The color and integrity of the plastic does not change under the influence of temperature changes, ultraviolet radiation, sea salt and water.
Dock wheel is easily mounted at the corners of the berth on special brackets, which are sold as a set. If there is a need to replace a wheel, simply remove it from the bracket, put the spare wheel on it and secure it.
Spare dock wheel price does not include brackets.
Features of Dock Wheel - Spare
No posts found