With Gibellato Forniture Nautiche's latest fender options, you're sure to find the one that best suits your needs.
The proposed Finger Fender protection for wharves has the following parameters and advantages:
- reliably protects the sides and the bow of the vessel from impacts and friction against the floating berth
- the basis of protection is built-in airless chambers, which effectively reduce the amplitude of vibrations when in contact with the boat;
- has an anti-friction insert to reduce the number of ship impacts on the pontoon;
- effectively complements the bow protection system for mooring;
- manufacturing materials are durable, resistant to corrosion, including galvanic, ultraviolet, water and sea salt: EPDM synthetic rubber, anodized aluminum, AISI 316 stainless steel.
Thanks to the listed characteristics, the proposed protection lasts much longer than inflatable or soft berth fenders, especially if the floating pier is located in a zone of constant winds and strong currents.
Buy Finger Fender protection for wharves and get rid of mooring problems and frequent replacement of fenders.
No posts found