Soft inflatable PVC protection ensures safe maneuvering when mooring or unmooring for people, the vessel and the pier itself:
- inflated air chambers are ideal shock absorbers;
- PVC is a durable material that is not afraid of mechanical stress;
- the chambers are inflated to such a state as to effectively dampen vibrations;
- due to a decrease in the amplitude of the oscillation, the impact force decreases when the boat and the pier come into contact; the boat is reliably protected both during maneuvering and during docking even if it’s stormy out there, since its sides, bow or stern do not come into direct contact with a hard berth;
- PVC is a durable material, not only due to the fact that it is able to withstand significant mechanical stress, it is also resistant to sea salt, water and ultraviolet radiation - it does not deform, does not mold, does not rot.
Here you can choose models for these rectilinear modules of soft inflatable protection of berths, which can be bent at an angle or in an arc. In this case, you can mount protection on a berth with a complex configuration.
Buy PVC inflatable wharves protection and ensure safe boat maneuvering. Mounting screws are not included in the price and must be purchased separately.
No posts found