The price provided is NET-price, meaning shipment and VAT are not included. Payments of additional duties and taxes might be required. Cost of taxes and delivery calculating after goods ordering and indicate type of client and delivery address.
Features of Fancoil for Chiller Systems - V20
Marine fan coil units are air conditioning systems designed specifically for use in marine environments. These units are typically compact and built to withstand the unique challenges of marine environments, including exposure to saltwater, humidity, and other corrosive elements.
The fan coil unit (FCU) is a type of air handler that uses a fan to circulate air through a coil, which is cooled or heated by a refrigerant or hot water. In marine fan coil units, the coils are typically made from materials that are resistant to corrosion, such as copper-nickel alloys or stainless steel.
Marine fan coil units are used to cool or heat the air in cabins, control rooms, and other enclosed spaces on marine vessels. Using together with a chiller or heat exchanger can hep to provide a complete HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) system.
Overall, marine fan coil units are an important component of HVAC systems on marine vessels, providing reliable and efficient heating and cooling in harsh and challenging environments.
Benefits of the V20 model:
- The unit has an illuminated touch screen display that includes a temperature sensor and WI-FI connectivity
- Equipped with a constant flow fan (max input 340w) that can be adjusted to three different speeds
- Has both summer and winter operation modes
- Ready to be called into action as a chiller
- Set up for the addition of a solenoid valve if desired
- Capable of controlling multiple machines from a single display with 5m cable
No posts found