Comfort in harmony with nature
Isla 40 cruising catamaran inherits the best features and innovations of the popular shipyard Lucia 40. It also continues the Fountaine trend Pajot of naming the models the same as islands, emphasizing the creators' desire for harmony with nature.
This desire is perfectly combined with intention to provide travelers with maximum comfort through effective usage of space, exclusive materials and technologies. The result is this sailing cat, your personal floating island, where everything is thought out to the smallest detail:
- Isla 40 offers a spacious, bright and thoughtful interior design with 360-degree panoramic views.
- The helmsman's position is located on a raised platform on the starboard side. Access to it is very convenient both from the saloon and from the cockpit.
- The top of the cockpit is closed with a rigid awning, on which solar panels are placed.
- The galley is located in such a way that it is also easily accessible both from the saloon and from the cockpit.
- Comfortable sofas and a folding are located along the sides of the cockpit, while also providing a free convenient passage between the saloon and the aft deck.
- In the bow, in front of the superstructure, there is a comfortable area for sunbathing.
Sailing catamaran Isla 40, like all models of the Fountaine sailing catamaran line Pajot, is distinguished by elegant, swift hull lines and cozy interiors. In addition to numerous options, there are two options for the layout of the cabins.
The Maestro version includes an owner's suite with a private shower and 2 double cabins with 1 or 2 showers.
The Quatuor version has 4 double cabins and 2 or 4 showers.
Upon purchase, it is possible to provide a separate cabin for the crew in the bow with an entrance from the deck.
Features of Fountaine Pajot Isla 40
Isla 40: an ideal sailing catamaran for family cruising
Teaser from Fountaine Pajot's YouTube channel
ISLA 40 Fountaine Pajot Catamaran - Boat Review Teaser - Multihulls World - Multicoques Mag
Teaser by Multihulls World