These are the advantages and features noted by the owners who have watermakers installed on their yachts:
1. You can travel any route without being tied to fresh water replenishment points.
2. Prevention of diseases on board due to the purchase of low-quality water.
3. Dehydration of sailors is excluded in case of an emergency with water tanks or the ship itself.
4. There are no problems with water for the crew and passengers or for technical needs while staying in places where it is problematic to buy water - on the atolls of the Pacific Ocean, for example.
5. A 97-99% salt removal rate indicates that some of the sea salt enters the water, and you get not a tasteless distillate, but fresh drinking water with a natural taste, comparable to the best grades of mineral water.
6. In a modular watermaker, the membrane in a separate cylinder and the ceramic pump are made in separate blocks that can be moved to different places convenient for operation and repair, for example, in a locker and engine compartment.
All parts of the distiller that come into contact with salt and fresh water are made of materials that are not subject to corrosion and salts: ceramics, stainless steel, plastic. ST-15 high pressure ceramic pumps are used.
Buy Water-pro Modular S-60 - a guarantee of health, safety and comfort in sailing. The cost corresponds to high performance, cleaning quality and economical energy consumption.
12 – 14 m.
60 l. / h.
100 – 300 l.
12V | 24V DC | 220v AC
Futures of Water-Pro Modular S-60 Watermaker
12V / 24V - 220 V
Additional materials about Water-Pro Modular S-60 Watermaker
Manual 12/24 V (MANUAL-WATER-PRO-MODULAR-S-60-12-24V-DC-ENGLISH.pdf, 1,054 Kb) [Download]
Manual 220 V (MANUAL-WATER-PRO-MODULAR-S-60-220-V-AC-ENGLISH.pdf, 863 Kb) [Download]
Dimensions 12/24 V (dimensiones-f_water-pro_modular_s-60_12-24v_dc2.pdf, 59 Kb) [Download]
Dimensions 220 V (DIMENSIONESF-WATER-PRO-MODULAR-S-60-220-V-AC.pdf, 57 Kb) [Download]
Reviews of Water-Pro Modular S-60 Watermaker
No posts found
Have you used the product?
Tell us something about it and help others to make the right decision