The price provided is NET-price, meaning shipment and VAT are not included. Payments of additional duties and taxes might be required in case of shipment to countries outside of the EU
You can bring the purification up to 100% during manufacturing of watermakers, but how can you enjoy drinking a tasteless distillate? With the level of purification that Water-Pro Modular S-90 provides, you get water with the taste of the best mineral waters. And this is not the only advantage of the S-90 watermaker - on board the ship it will protect you, your crew, friends and passengers from:
- ailments due to the use of long-stored and spoiled drinking water;
- diseases due to the supply of low-quality water that has not been sanitized and tested, which is typical for some regions;
- serious discomfort due to leakage of drinking water tanks or forced anchorage of the vessel away from ports and marinas;
- dependence of the route on entering ports for refueling with drinking water;
- route distance restrictions;
- expenses for the purchase of water, the price of which in some regions exceeds 20 euros per gallon.
Water-pro Modular S-90 modular desalination plants use ST-15 high-pressure ceramic pumps for a high-quality reverse osmosis process.
The voltage specifications of watermakers are 12 and 24 V, which allows them to be powered by solar panels.
Buy Water-Pro Modular S-90 Watermaker and enjoy fresh, safe, delicious drinking water on your cruise. All parts of the watermaker are made of water-resistant anti-corrosion materials - ceramics, stainless steel and food-grade plastic.
Min. 14 m.
90 l. / h.
250 – 500 l.
12V | 24V DC | 220v AC
Features of Water-Pro Modular S-90 Watermaker
No posts found