The 97-99% of water purification is not a flaw - as a result, you don’t get a distillate that is impossible to drink, but excellent drinking water, the taste of which is comparable to the best brands of mineral water.
And this is not the only advantage of a modular watermaker Water-Pro Modular B-60, here’s some other things it does for you:
- eliminates the dependence of the duration and route of your voyage on entering ports and marinas to replenish fresh water;
- preserves the health of the crew and passengers from diseases caused by the supply of water that has not passed sanitary control;
- continues to provide the necessary volume of water in the event of a leak in the tank;
- efficiently consumes energy and with a power of 12 and 24 V it can be powered by solar panels;
- easy to set up, maintain and operate.
Modular blocks for ST-15 ceramic high-pressure pump and membranes can be moved to different parts of the vessel with the most convenient access for maintenance.
All parts are made of materials that are safe for people on board, not susceptible to corrosion and resistant to sea salt: ceramics, anodized metals, stainless steel and food-grade plastic.
Reverse osmosis membranes with proper care and the use of special means for preventive washing last a long time.
The cost of Water-Pro Modular B-60 watermaker includes standard equipment.
12 – 14 m.
60 l. / h.
Max. 100 – 300 l.
12V | 24V DC | 220v AC
No posts found