The price provided is NET-price, meaning shipment and VAT are not included. Payments of additional duties and taxes might be required in case of shipment to countries outside of the EU
The dimensions of this fender with thru hole - diameter 20 cm, length 55 cm - allow it to be successfully used to protect the sides of light-tonnage yachts and boats. Thanks to the through hole along the entire length, the fenders can be mounted on board in a vertical or horizontal position. Protecting the sides from damage is essential when mooring, staying docked at a pier or next to other yachts. An inflatable fender made of soft PVC effectively acts as a bumper and damper.
You should buy a batch of fenders considering that per 2.5-3 meters of side length one damper is usually used. If you are locking through narrow lock chambers or docking in close proximity to other yachts, both sides need to be protected. On this marketplace we have inflatable cylinder-shaped fenders in various sizes and configurations, made of soft PVC.
The inflatable fender with thru hole is a wise purchase thanks to the following features and benefits:
- it performs the function of a bumper, demonstrating excellent shock-absorbing qualities;
- effectively performs the function of a damper, converting the energy of the wave, reducing the amplitude of the boat's rocking, reducing the number and strength of impacts;
- made by injection molding, has the uniform wall thickness, which eliminates the rupture from inflation or impact in a thinner place;
- equipped with a nylon crew-shaped valve, which facilitates and speeds up inflation process;
- can be mounted on the sides in a vertical or horizontal direction.
Production material is soft PVC with a hard character. It is not damaged when the side of the boat hits the pier, the wall of the lock chamber or an adjacent boat.
Polyvinyl chloride does not deform and does not change color (white, which does not turn yellow and does not stain) under the influence of sea salt and sunlight. It is water-resistant, mold, fungus, algae and marine plankton do not take root and multiply on it.
The listed price of the inflatable fender with thru hole does not include the mounting cables - these must be purchased separately.
Features of Inflatable Fender with Thru Hole - Ø 20 cm
No posts found