Inflatable Fender with Single Eye - Ø 24 cm - Black
The price provided is NET-price, meaning shipment and VAT are not included. Additional duties and tax payments might be required. Taxes and delivery costs are calculated after ordering the goods and depend on the type of client and delivery address.
During mooring maneuvers, during the locking process or when docked at a pier or in a row of yachts, the sides of the boat are at risk of damage due to collision.
Fendering practice has stood the test of time over the centuries, so there is a good way out - fenders in the required quantity for both sides, especially if you have to lock or stay docked for a long time in a row of yachts. PVC inflatable cylinder-shaped fenders are a great choice for boats of any size for the following reasons:
- they provide the necessary cushioning when the board hits the berth wall or the board of a neighboring vessel;
- they absorb wave energy, reducing the amplitude of oscillations and reducing the force of impact;
- mold casting method, used to manufacture them, ensures the same wall thickness of the product, which eliminates the ruptures in thin places during inflation;
- the material of manufacture ensures the durability of the proposed fenders due to the strength and resistance to meteorological factors;
- black color looks presentable and stylish.
If you want to have the most reliable side protection for your boat, you need to buy inflatable fenders in the required quantity - one unit per 2-3 meters of the hull.
Mounting cables are not included in the price - they must be purchased separately.
No posts found