Convenient, safe operation and maintenance
A large area of the Dufour 56's hull is dedicated to the bow, where all the sailing equipment of the yacht is concentrated. Management is carried out from a wide and relatively shallow cockpit. The steering position offers excellent visibility over the roof of the cabin.
For the safety of those on the yacht, high and wide coamings are designed. The side passages are also quite wide, and smoothly pass into the stern. The helmsman's seat at the helm is more than half a meter, which is a significant platform width on a sailboat of this size.
The engine batteries are located directly in front of the engine, and the service batteries are located under the center seat in the cabin. The space allocated for this allows you to place more batteries if necessary.
500L fuel tank for Volvo engine Penta at 82 kW provides about 120 hours of sailing at cruising speed.
Comfort on board and inside the hull
A yacht of this size provides unparalleled comfort for moving and living on board on a long sea voyage. Designers made the best use of the deck space and the internal volume of the hull.
- The entrance to the yacht is carried out through the transom platform. There is also an external galley with barbecue, sink and table that rises to the desired height.
- The folding ladder can be transformed into a platform for sunbathing and swimming.
- The seats on the port side of the cockpit are laid out, forming a comfortable place for keeping watch or for relaxing and sunbathing.
- There is enough space on the roof of the salon and in the bow to lay out a cozy place from the pillows for sunbathing or relaxing.
- A large refrigerator is built into the cockpit table.
- In the cabin, natural lighting is provided by windows on the sides and in the roof. The area and height of the salon at about 2 meters allow you to move comfortably, and the dining area can accommodate 7-8 people. The table can be removed or transformed into a bed.
- The galley between the saloon and the master cabin is equipped with a stove with oven, microwave, sink and work tables. A large refrigerator with a freezer and a wine fridge allow you to stock up on everything you need for a long sea voyage.
A lot of space is allocated for storing equipment and personal items - feed lockers, cabinets and lockers, etc. There are 4 cabin layouts and 5 finishes available.
Buy Dufour 56 Exclusive sailboat if you prefer power and reliability and appreciate the benefits of a comfortable life on board during a long journey.
Features of Dufour 56
2022 Dufour 56 Sailing Yacht - Walkaround Tour - 2021 Cannes Yachting Festival
Tour at Cannes Yachting Festival by BoatTube
Price calculator of Dufour 56 in EUR
THE NEW DUFOUR 56 EXCLUSIVE by No Frills Sailing