Constructor and designer Umberto Felci has remained true to himself and the concept of the shipyard Dufour Yachts - continuous improvement in performance, handling and comfort. The result is a meticulous layout of the deck spaces to ensure the perfect cruising experience aboard the Dufour 390 Grand Large:
- huge rear transom;
- many areas for sunbathing;
- open galley with grill and cockpit sink;
- a well-equipped galley in the saloon with soft sofas that can be converted into sleeping places;
- excellent natural lighting of the rooms below deck through the ceiling and aft windows;
- aft platform with a ladder provides a safe entrance to the deck and can serve as an additional place for sunbathing or swimming;
- luxury finishing with natural materials.
Infusion technology was used to prevent osmosis and improve stability, most of the deck details are made using structural foam. Driving performance has been improved, among other things, by increasing the sail area with a wide hull.
Three layout options make it possible to buy a sailboat Dufour 390 Grand Large corresponding to the purpose and tastes of the owner. The first two options include a traditional L-shaped galley, a table with luxurious sofas in the saloon and two or three cabins with two shower rooms. The third option is popular for commercial flights - a long galley, three double cabins with three showers.
Features of Dufour 390
Dufour 390 Sailboat 2021 [BRAND NEW]
Great footage of incredible Dufour 390 sailing yacht - both at the sea and interior
Dufour 390 (in English) - SVN solovelanet Global Sailing Nertwork - 4K
Review and conversation about Dufour 390's impressive new features
Price calculator of Dufour 390 in EUR
Dufour 390: ‘Responsive, fun & forgiving to sail’ by Yachting Monthly
Dufour 390 Grand Large by Sailing Magazine
The Dufour 390 and 430 Are Ready for Showtime by Cruising World