The price provided is NET-price, meaning shipment and VAT are not included. Payments of additional duties and taxes might be required in case of shipment to countries outside of the EU
Cylindrical fenders are centuries-old reliable protection of the vessel’s sides taking damage in a collision with a quay wall or another vessel during mooring maneuvers or when docked. Previously, they were woven from ropes, as a result of which they could become moldy, rot, algae were born in them and marine life blossomed there too.
These inflatable fenders with single eye aren’t threatened by such problems, since they are made of high-quality, so-called marine fabric - polyvinyl chloride, which:
- is not damaged by mechanical stress, serves as a reliable barrier between the side of your boat and the pier or a neighboring ship;
- provides the necessary cushioning, spreading the impact force over the entire bead area, which weakens it for each point of pressure;
- perfectly absorbs shock when in contact with the mooring wall or the side of a neighboring boat;
- reduces the amplitude of the oscillation and the force of impact over time;
- does not fade in the sun, does not change color, does not deform when exposed to ultraviolet radiation, water, sea salt;
- due to the high density and the absence of organic matter in the composition, it excludes the spread of mold, marine plants and organisms on the surface and inside, does not rot.
The listed price of this blue colored fender with single eye does not include attachment cables - they are purchased separately.
Features of Inflatable Fender with Single Eye - Ø 21 cm - Navy Blue
No posts found