The TCD series remote control systems have been designed to control the stern and bow thrusters manufactured by Quick®.
For operating the BTQ bow-thruster through a joystick.
TCD series remote controls advantages:
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Universal power supply (12/24 Vdc)
- Working in a wide range of ambient temperatures
- Possibility of connecting several TCD controls in parallel
- Easy to install by means of 2-wire connector (optional extensions)
- Automatic priority system
- Automatic disablement
- Protection against reverse polarity, short circuit output, prolonged activity of motor and interruption of thruster controls wiring
- Acoustic signals (that can be deactivated)
- Protection rating IP66 ( The back of the control - IP20)
No posts found