Eneon Generating Sets are compact, silent and reliable. They enhance comfort on both sailing and motor boats and meet the needs of even the most discerning boat owners. Equipped with a powerful and reliable Japanese three-cylinder KUBOTA D722 engine with a rotation speed of 3000 rpm.
• One-side connection
• Electronic control
• Simple maintenance
• Local and remote operation
• Compact dimensions and low noise level
• Sound proof canopy: Completely made of marine grade aluminum (LEGA 5754 H111) with powder coating.
• EOB-3000® control panel: Water-resistant control panels for engine safety with LCD screen. Delivered separately for all the generators. There is a switch for manual start on the generators that bypasses the control panel.
• Generating set anchor brackets: 4 steel brackets to secure the generator to the boat’s floor.
• Emergency button: Emergency button located on the Generating Set to enable the immediate shutdown in case of risk or harm.
• Manuals: User and installation guides of the generating set along with related engine and alternator user guides.
• CE approved
• Power: ISO 8528
• Machinery Directive: 2006/42/CE - 89/392CEE - 98/37/CE
• EMC Directive: 2004/108/CE - 89/336/CEE - 93/68/CEE
• Acoustic emmission: 2005/88/CE - 2000/14/CE (only for sound proof version)
This product can be supplemented with the following equipment:
• Quiet muffler kit
• Sea water intake kit
• Siphon breaker
• Water gas separator
• Electric fuel pump
• Diesel prefilter with water separator
• Diesel water separator
• Manual oil extraction pump
No posts found