For divers, underwater hunters, fishermen, explorers of the deep sea, it is often necessary to set up a marina or a small bay at stationary anchors. For those who provide commercial mooring services, this is the part of the job.
The proposed yellow biconical mooring buoys Ø 27 cm are ideal for this purpose because:
- it has a well-thought-out design with two gripping loops, which makes it easy to use the gaff hook from the deck to raise the buoy before attaching mooring lines;
- due to the ease of mooring, a collision between the buoy and the vessel is excluded;
- made of high quality polypropylene, resistant to mechanical stress;
- they do not fade, do not deform from sunlight;
- are not afraid of temperature changes;
- do not demand any maintenance as they are not subject to rotting and molding;
- resistant to prolonged exposure to water, including sea water.
Such organization of mooring process allows you to quickly anchor and weigh anchor in the right place.
The price of biconical mooring buoy 27 cm in diameter does not include ropes or mooring loops.
Features of Biconical Mooring Buoy Ø 27 cm - Yellow
No posts found