In 1901 Mr. Arturo Canepa and Mr Edoardo Campi founded “Canepa & Campi” to develop a wholesale distribution of life-buoys, lifejackets, fenders, flags, sail and field tents, truck tarpaulins etc.; the Company supplied the Royal Navy, the state railway, Shipyards and Shipping Companies.
Web page: Canepa & Campi
Address: Via Lercari Megollo 18, Edificio Caffa - Darsena, 16126 Genova (Ge) - Italy
Phone: +39 010 7261 006
E-mail: [email protected]