Features of Azimut S7
With an ambitious technological concept aimed at creating the most advanced sports yacht in its category, the Azimut S7 is the perfect example of maximum performance and luxurious relaxation.
The boat impresses with its razor-sharp maneuverability and precision, guaranteeing minimal fuel consumption and creating a unique quiet charm.
It is important to note that the main deck offers guests a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor areas, providing the conditions for enjoying the moment at sea in complete and harmonious freedom. The fusion between indoor and outdoor living spaces makes the main deck a unique place for the owner to enjoy a relaxed and free lifestyle.
The carbon fiber superstructure provides more spacious accommodations without sacrificing the stability and quality of the yacht. The salon is designer and modern, illuminated by the large side windows.
The owner's cabin is the most refined interpretation of Azimut's new sporty style, with eye-catching color combinations and a sophisticated look inspired by a contemporary luxury residence. A separate dressing room and bathroom complete the composition.
Guests will be surprised by the unique layout, which includes four comfortable cabins, thanks to an advanced propulsion system with three nacelles, which allows for a more compact engine room.
The vessel also has an additional seating area, which does not violate the external aesthetics and performance of the yacht. This corner becomes even more attractive when you can dine outdoors, sunbathe, and enjoy using a mobile bar.
This model boasts several technical benefits:
1) Triple pod propulsion and carbon fiber reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by 20-30% compared to traditional hulls with acceptable shaft propulsion.
2) The Carbon-Tech Generation uses carbon fiber to lighten laminated components by up to 30%, reducing roll momentum by up to 15% while maintaining dynamic stability and handling.
3) The joystick offers intuitive one-handed control, with autopilot activation when driving. Brief twists of the joystick allow for easy course correction, while the autopilot keeps a forward course after the joystick is released.
4) Automatic interceptors optimize trim at any speed, maintaining optimal hydrodynamics to increase productivity and efficiency, reducing lateral imbalance caused by crosswind or weight distribution. This allows the pilot to feel more confident and makes it easier to control the yacht.
5) Special electronics were installed to monitor and control every system on board, including engines, alarms, bilge pumps, water drain systems, the fuel level in tanks, engine room ventilation, and a sound system and air conditioners. This system is available on board via internal and external control stations and remotely via a mobile application on a tablet or smartphone.
6) This yacht's design and engineering equipment meet the highest standards for serial pleasure craft, which is confirmed by the declaration of high technical standards. The exclusive features of Azimut Yachts are the use of the highest quality materials, innovative technologies, and strict quality management.
Azimut S7 | Official Premiere
Official presentation of the Azimuth S7 yacht model from the manufacturer
Azimut S7 - Carbon Game-Changer
Demonstrated the revolutionization of the concept of the Azimut S7 sports motor yacht, thanks to the use of advanced carbon fiber technology
Azimut S7 All You Need To Know
In this review of the Azimut S7 yacht, our main emphasis will be on its distinctive features and technological advancements
NEW AZIMUT S7 by Powerboat
Azimut S7 by Power & Motoryacht
Azimut S7: The Sport Yacht With a Green Heart by Yachts Croatia
Azimut shows new sporty S7 by Yacht Style
No posts found