The Dragonfly-5 Pro CPT-DVS structured fishfinder-chartplotter, designed by Raymarine specifically for finding fish, sunken objects and scanning the river bottom, has the advantages that have already been appreciated by amateur and professional fishermen around the world:
- displays the underwater space in highest quality, comparable to photography, including fauna, flora, inanimate objects, bottom topography;
- uses CHIRP DownVision technology, sending signals of different frequencies and, based on their analysis, presents a realistic picture of the situation in the underwater space;
- the sent signal is held at high ship speed and at depths up to 180 meters for DownVision sonar;
- impact-resistant urethane transducer combines CHIRP DownVision technology with FishFinder for maximum depths for the second - up to 274 meters;
- beam width used – 25° and 60°.
Due to its compact size, the sonar is ideal for installation on small boats. Anti-glare screen coated with optical bonding technology does not fog up, does not glare in bright light, provides a colorful clear picture in any weather and situation.
Another advantage of this model: unlike its predecessor, it has a built-in GPS, which, in combination with other technologies, provides an accurate image of the required location in real time.
Use GPS and C-MAP 4D, Navionics+ and Navionics Platinum+ maps to create an accurate route with waypoints - you can fix the fishing spots that you intend to return to. After finishing a quick search you can focus on fishing.
The price of this model of Dragonfly-5 Pro CPT-DVS echo sounder includes a transducer.
Features of DRAGONFLY-5 Pro
NMEA 0183 is a combined electrical and data specification for communication between marine electronics such as echo sounder, sonars, anemometer, gyrocompass, autopilot, GPS receivers and many other types of instruments.
Raymarine Dragonfly: A New Species of Sonar
Dragonfly provides two discrete CHIRP sonar channels for increased speed of fishfinding.
Raymarine Dragonfly-5 DVS
Test of Dragonfly chartplotters on the water - demonstration of various features.
Raymarine Dragonfly 5 and 7 Pro The best mid-range fish finders? by TheFishFinders.com
Raymarine Dragonfly 5 PRO Review by FishFinders.info
Raymarine Dragonfly 5 PRO Review by FishingTech.com
No posts found